The YTE® Young Tissue Extract is carefully freeze-dried as part of the production process. Freeze-dried foods and supplement ingredients can have a shelf-life of 25-30 years.
YTE® has been tested previously at five years old and found to have the same potency. (The YTE® in the current batch of AminoSerene was processed in 2020).
We always use the latest fresh YTE® Young Tissue Extract when we manufacture.
Supplements are not required by law to have an expiration date. It is legal to sell supplements past expiration date as long as the customer is aware of the expiry date.
If you would like the current batch of AminoSerene, we can send to you at below the cost of production, only covering the postage, packing, and handling.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “AminoSerene works”
"Excellent - makes me happy all day long" - Myung Y, Health Evolution customer
Experience the luxury of Norwegian YTE® proteins and pure botanical ingredients revitalizing your mind and body with AminoSerene Advanced. This easy-to-take nutritional supplement beautifully balances and regenerates, calming anxiety, managing the stress hormone cortisol, providing energy and immune support, so you look and feel younger with every tiny capsule.
AminoSerene Advanced improves psychological and endocrine stress, supports and maintains immunity, reduces blood sugar, cortisol, and fatigue, promotes positive mood and improves memory, with the power of YTE® balanced amino acid complex, Sensoril® Ashwagandha, Citrulline, zinc, and botanical complex.
Including one of the strongest regenerative and immunity-supportive ingredients in the world produced exclusively by patented cold extraction and freeze-drying techniques. Entire amino acid complex.
Plus clinical therapeutic dose ingredients: complete Vitamin B complex plus botanicals and minerals including adaptogen herb Ashwagandha Sensoril® and zinc.
Highly recommended for the 20% of the population who are HSPs (Highly Sensitive People): typically change-makers, communicators, counsellors, business owners, designers and artists, empaths, entrepreneurs, healers, herbalists, musicians, therapists ... people making a difference in the world
60 capsules per bottle - 1 month's supply.
AminoSerene Advanced Ingredients Per Serving:
- 600mg of genuine YTE® (amino acids from egg albumen protein) within 930mg YTE® blend including L-Citruline and Sensoril® Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera, root and leaf)
- Zinc Citrate, 15mg
- Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum, fruit 95% piperine) 10mg
- Vitamin B1 Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 1.5mg
- Vitamin B2 Riboflavin 1.6mg
- Vitamin B3 Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20mg
- Vitamin B5 Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 58mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 2mg
- Vitamin B12 MecobalActive™ (Methylcobalamin) 2000mcg
- Other Ingredients: organic rice flour, vegetarian capsule, organic L-Leucine.
AminoSerene best before date: 10/2023
This is our YTE® supplier's personal secret formula, now Advanced with the addition of clinical strength Zinc for added immunity support.
This industry veteran in raw materials and formulation knows a thing or two about formulas ... and he's one of the rare 20% of people on the planet who are fully aware and conscious - probably like you, as you're reading this.
CREATED FOR YOUR LIFE TODAY
The ingredients in AminoSerene Advanced’s unique proprietary formula support and maintain immunity, promote higher levels of energy and stamina, more restful sleep, stronger memory and improved mental focus, increased muscle strength, less stress and anxiety, elevated serotonin levels to raise your mood, faster recovery from exercise and exertion … so you feel great again day and night.
AminoSerene Advanced helps you get the most from your sleep, from your food, from your daily activities, so you live life to the full.
- Essential for your metabolism and energy, helping to convert your food into fuel, so you stay energized throughout the day
- The ingredients in AminoSerene influence brain processes and development, immune function and hormone activity, stress levels, muscle strength and metabolism, and whole life enjoyment
- They protect you from slow brain shrinkage and memory loss
- They are necessary for the brain and nervous system to work efficiently and are involved in maintaining the health of your hair, skin and nerves
- Important in keeping your body running like a well-oiled machine
- These ingredients can’t be stored by your body and have to be consumed regularly in your diet. They are missing in many of today’s foods and easily destroyed by cooking and food processing
AminoSerene Advanced contains 600mg of Pure Live Active Nutrition YTE® per daily serving, the entire Vitamin B Complex, plus the powerful botanical supportive formula of Sensoril® Ashwagandha, and Sabina BioPerine®.
Of course, our Worldwide 60 Day Triple Guarantee applies to AminoSerene Advanced just like all our products. With this Money Back Guarantee, you have nothing to lose.
We all love to make life easy. When you choose to Subscribe & Save for AminoSerene Advanced, you'll get your order every month (or longer if you choose) without having to remember to reorder.
Choose the AminoSerene Advanced Subscribe & Save Option to Save Your Valuable Time and Money With Auto Renew.
What is YTE®?
YTE® is a patented food supplement ingredient developed and patented by the Norwegian government, with two novel mechanisms of action:
i) modulating cortisol, the stress hormone, to balance levels of cortisol and so support and maintain immunity, rejuvenation, energy, vitality, strength, and mental health
ii) regenerating stem cells, to help with growth and repair in the body tissues and organs. Stem cells have the potential to develop into ‘specialised’ cell types, such as blood cells, muscle cells, nerve cells, which have been lost through illness or injury.
The Story of YTE®?
YTE® was first discovered back in 1929 by a legendary Canadian Doctor, Dr John Ralston Davidson. He was observing fertilised incubated hen eggs and identiied the precise moment at which the nutrients of life are concentrated, but prior to the formation of a viable organism. That means no animals are harmed in the production of YTE®.
After nine days, the incubation is halted and the contents of the egg harvested, capturing and preserving the delicate nutritional components, uniquely producing th Pure Live Active Nutrition that is known as YTE®.
YTE® is composed of 80 to 85 percent peptides and glycoproteins, along with Fibroblast Growth Factor, vitamins and minerals: everything needed for live in one singe ingredient. These compounds are readily recognized and used by the human body for nourishment and support of vital functions.
Best Value YTE® On The Market
YTE® is a well documented and studied food supplement ingredient, appearing in several published and peer-reviewed studies.
AminoBoosters contain full strength pure YTE® powder at the recommended clinical dose of 400mg per capsule, 1600mg per daily dose of 4 capsules.
This is a rare natural ingredient which is expensive to produce. Other companies have used the story of YTE® and not included the full clinical dose.
As a result of our commitment to providing this genuine ingredient at the correct clinical dose, always providing formulas which are outstanding value for money, Health Evolution has been awarded exclusivity and is now the only company providing genuine YTE®.
Vitamin B Complex:
B1 - Thiamin
- Sources of B1 include wholemeal cereal grains, seeds (especially sesame seeds), legumes, wheatgerm, nuts, yeast and pork. In Australia, it is mandatory that white and wholemeal flour used for bread is fortified with thiamin.
- Thiamin deficiency is generally caused by a poor diet or excessive alcohol. Symptoms include confusion, irritability, poor arm or leg (or both) coordination, lethargy, fatigue and muscle weakness.
- Mosquitos can detect correct levels of B1 and are deterred from biting - this alone is worth taking AminoSerene if you live or holiday in an area with mosquitos!
- ‘Wet’ and ‘dry’ beriberi are caused by thiamin deficiency and affects the cardiovascular, muscular, gastrointestinal and nervous systems. A person with ‘dry’ beriberi also suffers from a damaged nervous system and may have nerve degeneration, nervous tingling throughout the body, poor arm and leg coordination, and deep pain in the calf muscles. Symptoms of ‘wet’ beriberi relate to the cardiovascular system and include an enlarged heart, heart failure and severe oedema (swelling).
- Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome (also called ‘wet brain’) is a thiamin-deficiency disease linked to alcohol excess and a thiamin-deficient diet. Alcohol reduces thiamin absorption in the gut and increases its excretion from the kidneys. Symptoms of the disease include involuntary movement of the eyeball, paralysis of the eye muscle, staggering and mental confusion.
B2 - Riboflavin
B2 is primarily involved in energy production and helps vision and skin health.
- Sources of riboflavin include milk, yoghurt, cottage cheese, wholegrain bread and cereals, egg white, leafy green vegetables, meat, yeast, liver and kidney.
- Riboflavin deficiency (ariboflavinosis) is usually seen along with other B-group vitamin deficiencies. People at risk include those who consume excessive amounts of alcohol and those who do not consume milk or milk products. Symptoms include an inflamed tongue (painful, smooth, purple-red tongue), cracks and redness in the tongue and corners of the mouth, anxiety, inflamed eyelids and sensitivity to light, hair loss, reddening of the cornea and skin rash.
B3 - Niacin
B3 is essential for the body to convert food into energy. It helps maintain skin health and supports the nervous and digestive systems. Unlike other B-group vitamins, niacin is very heat stable and little is lost in cooking.
- Sources include meats, fish, poultry, milk, eggs, wholegrain breads and cereals, nuts, mushrooms and all protein-containing foods.
- Niacin deficiency (pellagra) – people who drink excessive amounts of alcohol or live on a diet almost exclusively based on corn are at risk of pellagra. Others causes are associated with digestive problems where the body does not absorb niacin efficiently. The main symptoms of pellagra are commonly referred to as the three Ds – dementia, diarrhoea and dermatitis. Other symptoms include an inflamed and swollen tongue, irritability, loss of appetite, mental confusion, weakness and dizziness. This disease can lead to death if not treated.
B5 - Pantothenic Acid
B5 is needed to metabolise carbohydrates, proteins, fats and alcohol as well as produce red blood cells and steroid hormones.
Sources include liver, meats, milk, kidneys, eggs, yeast, peanuts and legumes.
B5 deficiency symptoms include loss of appetite, fatigue and insomnia, constipation, vomiting and intestinal distress.
B6 - Pyridoxine
B6 is needed for protein and carbohydrate metabolism, the formation of red blood cells and certain brain chemicals. It influences brain processes and development, immune function and steroid hormone activity.
- Sources include cereal grains and legumes, green and leafy vegetables, fish and shellfish, meat and poultry, nuts, liver and fruit..
- There is some evidence that vitamin B6 may be useful in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome and PMS.
- Pyridoxine deficiency is seen in people who drink excessive alcohol, women (especially when on the contraceptive pill), the elderly and people with thyroid issues. Symptoms include insomnia, depression, anaemia, smooth tongue and cracked corners of the mouth, irritability, muscle twitching, convulsions, confusion and dermatitis.
Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin
Most supplements use the much cheaper cyanocobalamin, @ $1,800/kilo, instead of the much more expensive Methylcobalamin @ over $3,000/kilo. Methylcobalamin is absorbed much more effectively by the body.
Vitamin B12 helps to produce and maintain the myelin surrounding nerve cells, mental ability, red blood cell formation and the breaking down of some fatty acids and amino acids to produce energy.
Sources include liver, meat, milk, cheese and eggs, almost anything of animal origin, soy products, fortified cereals (choose an organic, non-GMO brand), fortified almond milk (brands vary), fortified coconut milk (brands vary), some vegan protein powders, and two of the best sources are nutritional yeast and spirulina.
Although it’s possible to obtain all the B vitamins you need from vegan foods, you should take specific caution to take a Vitamin B12 supplement if you don’t consume at least one teaspoon of spirulina per day or at least 1-2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast per day. Both those sources in the specified amounts provide over 100% of the daily values.
Vitamin B12 deficiency is most commonly found in the elderly, vegans and breastfed babies of vegan mothers. Symptoms include tiredness and fatigue, lack of appetite, weight loss, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, vision loss, smooth tongue and mental problems, such as depression and memory loss.
Getting sufficient amounts of B vitamins inside your body is important for the normal functioning of vital organs and body functions. You should remember that all B vitamins are water-soluble, so you need to be constantly supplying them to your body.
Ingredients of AminoSerene Proprietary Blend (Serving Size 2 Capsules, Servings per Container 30) - recommended dose 2 capsules per day - 1 bottle = 1 month’s supply
AminoSerene best before date: 10/2023