Why 35 key nutrients make such a massive difference
This Doctor-recommended, Nutritionist-formulated Ultimate Health & Immunity 30-Day system is designed for professionals who expect the rejuvenation, energy, strength and vitality, calm and unshakeable positive mood that comes with ultimate health.
The 2-Part System includes more than 35 key nutrients unavailable anywhere else in these clinical therapeutic dosages, synergistically combined in two complementary formulas.
TeloMind is the regeneration and immunity supplement
AminoSerene is the perfect complement, for calm, serenity, and positive mood
Let's look at all 35 nutrients:
YTE®, also known as DynamEP™ and Young Tissue Extract Dynamic Protein, is a patented superfood with all 23 amino acids, Fibroblast Growth Factor, vitamins and minerals.
YTE promotes positive mood, improves memory, transforms your energy levels, reduces stress and anxiety, regenerates stem cells, normalises insulin, improves psychological and endocrine stress, stimulates HGH (human growth hormone) essential for body and brain repair, lowers cortisol (the "stress hormone"), helps fight cravings from stress eating.
YTE is the only single complete source of Fibroblast Growth Factor, all 23 amino acids, along with vitamins and minerals, in perfect natural balance. Let's take a look in more detail:
- Alanine - is a critical player in the body’s protein biosynthesis and has certain regulatory functionality. Muscle protein consists of approximately 6% of L-alanine. 30% of the L-alanine in the blood is synthesised by muscle, which demonstrates its importance to the overall metabolism. Alanine also helps to support the immune system and prevent kidney stones. Alanine has been shown in studies to protect the prostate gland and is even thought to be a potential treatment for prostate cancer.(12) Alanine was also shown in a 2002 study to be beneficial to the condition of diabetes.(13)
- Arginine - one of the most well known amino acids and it has a host of well known and documented benefits for the human body such as:
- as a natural virility remedy for the treatment of erectile disorders (erectile dysfunction)
- to contribute significantly to the health of the overall vascular system lowering the risk of strokes and heart attack
- encourage healthy muscle growth
- to lower hypertension (high blood pressure)
- to strengthen the immune system
- to improve insulin resistance in cases of diabetes
- helps to maintain fats and cholesterols at healthy levels
- as an accompanying treatment for arteriosclerosis (vascular calcification)
- to improve the blood flow in capillaries (e.g. in cases of tinnitus or hair loss)
- prevent unwanted blood clotting such as in heart attacks
- to facilitate and restore memory and learning
- In 1998 the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was won by Luis Ignarro, Robert Furchgott and Ferid Murad for their research on the benefits of Nitric Oxide (NO) and its primary reactant (building block) Arginine. Click here for more information including a video of Dr Ignarro explaining the various health benefits gained from Arginine supplementation.
- Asparagine - plays an important role in the biosynthesis of proteins, important for the metabolism, and the elimination of ammonia.
- Aspartic acid - involved in testosterone production and release, can be used by athletes as a temporary booster, effective for building muscle.
- Cysteine - has many roles in the body but a notable one is its role in helping the body to produce glutathione which helps to protect tissues and organs and has an anti ageing role in the body through protection of cells. Cysteine helps to eliminate free radicals and plays a role in keeping our blood healthy and our immune system strong.
- Cysteine is also being used to help treat osteoporosis because it was proved in a study that osteoporosis sufferers had lower levels of Cysteine.(14)
- Cystine - involved in metabolism and the production of glutathione, which is an antioxidant. Research continues into the role played in the prevention or treatment of bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), end-stage renal disease (ESRD), epilepsy, fibrosing alveolitis, heart related chest pain (angina) or influenza, in promoting hair growth, improving brittle nails, supporting immunity, removing toxins from the body, wound healing or relieving pain in rheumatoid arthritis .
- Glutamine - used enormously throughout the body, glutamine represents 60% of the free amino acids in the body. Glutamine plays many roles in healthy skin and crucially is used to keep our bodies acid alkaline balance in check. Glutamine is vital in the body's energy and immune system as it can be converted into energy when the body needs to. As an important regulator, glutamine plays a role in good concentration and sleep as well.
- Glutamic acid - active in the vertebrate nervous system, an important source of nitrogen and may conserve other amino acids from depletion. It plays a vital role in cellular metabolism. It acts as an energy source for the brain for high functioning and stimulates mental readiness. Lack of this amino acid can lead to attention deficit disorder. Glutamic acid is recommended by medical practitioners as it is said to help with behavioral problems and helps in creating improved learning environment. With regard to the functioning of the heart monosodium glutamate is a form of a glutamic acid that helps in improving the functions of the heartbeat, and helps to decrease chest pain associated with coronary heart disease. Important in prostate health, glutamic acid aids the normal functioning of the prostate; the prostate is naturally comprised of a high concentration of glutamic acid.
- Glycine - essential for the production of many different acids needed in the body, including nucleic acids, bile acids, creatine phosphate and porphyrins. Used for regulating and supporting many essential processes, including an important role in the central nervous system and the digestive system. It helps with the breakdown of fat by regulating the concentration of bile acids. The body uses this amino acid is for the biosynthesis of heme, a key component of haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is essential in the maintenance of red blood cell integrity and optimal oxygen carrying capacity.
- Within the central nervous system, glycine works together with taurine and gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) as an inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- It functions principally within the brain stem and spinal cord where it helps the transmission of nerve impulses.
- There have been numerous studies investigating the benefits of this amino acid in the treatment of disorders such as hyperactivity, schizophrenia, bipolar, and epilepsy. One study focusing on treatment-resistant schizophrenic patients found that high-dose glycine in association with antipsychotic medication could significantly alleviate negative symptoms 1. These results are supported by similar studies investigating psychological disorders2 3. Other studies have shown that glycine treatments can help to prevent seizures associated with epilepsy 4 5.
- This amino acid helps to regulate blood sugar by converting glucose into energy. Evidence supports its use to improve the long-term blood sugar levels of patients with type 2 diabetes 6 7.
- The body uses this amino acid for the biosynthesis of creatine. Creatine provides muscles with a direct energy source and helps to build muscle tissue and strength. Therefore glycine is an important amino acid for athletes wanting to increase muscle mass and performance.
- It is also helpful for patients recovering from surgery or other causes of immobility. This is because it can help prevent muscle wasting.
- Glycine is an important anti-aging amino acid. Approximately one third of collagen is comprised of glycine. Collagen is the essential protein which the body uses to keep connective tissues and skin flexible and firm. In the absence of glycine, the body cannot repair damaged tissues.
- Additionally research has shown that this amino acid helps to protect the body against shock as a result of blood loss. It also helps to prevent free radical formation and hypoxia8.
- Plays an important role in the one-carbon pathway which is essential for the biosynthesis of steroids such as estrogenic and androgenic hormones. This amino acid also helps to stimulate the secretion of human growth hormone.
- Histidine - the preventative and therapeutic potential of histidine has not yet been fully explored, although several studies have already been carried out which have proven the effectiveness of this vital substance in medical treatment.
- Histidine can lower blood pressure (15) As histidine relaxes the blood vessels, it can get rid of hypertension and help prevent cardiovascular conditions, such as arteriosclerosis and heart attacks.
- Researchers also proved that the daily consumption of a nutritional supplement containing histidine can reduce the risk of cardiovascular conditions by up to 60.9%.
- A further area where the use of histidine supplements is important is the treatment of chronic kidney failure, which is particularly common among the elderly. A low concentration of histidine in the blood plasma increases the inflammatory activity of the body and leads to a rise in oxidative stress, so supplementation of histidine is directly associated with a reduced mortality rate. (16)
- Furthermore, it has recently been discovered that histidine, in combination with zinc (which is made easier to absorb into the body by the amino acid), can be effective against colds. A study was carried out with over 40 participants to investigate to what extent the intake of zinc and histidine can minimise the duration of a viral or bacterial infection. The researchers came to the conclusions that the consumption of both these vital substances together shortens the length of a common cold by an average of 3.6 days. (17)
- Hydroxyproline - one of the specific amino acids of collagen, comprising approximately 13.5% of human collagen. Integral to the building of vital connective tissue, necessary for the construction of the body's major structural protein. Defects in collagen synthesis lead to easy bruising, internal bleeding, breakdown of connective tissue of the ligaments and tendons, and increased risk to blood vessel damage.
- Isoleucine - Essential - plays a pivotal role in the energy supply of muscle tissue, which is particularly critical during periods of extensive exercise or in acute hunger periods. Unless present in sufficient quantity in the blood, the body will access its storage reserves, which will inevitably lead to a reduction of L-Leucine and muscle mass. This effect must be avoided by athletes trying to build muscle mass.(3)
- Leucine - Essential - plays a central role in the metabolism of muscle tissue, therefore contributing to both its generation and preservation. It is an important building block for many proteins and therefore supports various healing processes. A deficiency, however, can also be caused by an undersupply of Vitamin B6.(3)
- Lysine - Essential - plays a particularly important role in the immune system.It is also involved in protein biosynthesis, especially in building collagen together with the amino acids Glycine and Proline. An Lysine deficiency may therefore result in broken skin, fragile nails and in extreme cases loss of hair. Lysine is thought to reduce the processing of arginine of the herpes virus, because both amino acids use the same transport system. In cases of herpes infections arginine should be consumed together with Lysine. There is also evidence that it increases the effectiveness of arginine, because it slows down the transition of arginine from the vascular system into the muscle cells.(4) There is also evidence that Lysine can reduce blood sugar in Diabetes Type 2 patients.(5)
- Methionine - Essential - plays many roles in the body as it is the only amino acid containing sulphur. This effects many areas one prominent one being joint health because joint cartilage because it requires sulphur for its production. Studies of both healthy and arthritic patients show that healthy people have 3 times the level of sulphur than those suffering arthritic conditions.(7) Methionine also plays a pivotal role in many neurotransmitters and the production of hair and nails (8)
- Phenylalanine - Essential - has been studied for its effects on depression, pain and skin disorders, along with several medical conditions, including skin disorders, depression and pain (3). Your body needs phenylalanine and other amino acids to make proteins for your brain, blood, muscles, internal organs and virtually everywhere else in your body. Phenylalanine is also crucial for the production of other molecules, including (3):
- Tyrosine: This amino acid is produced directly from phenylalanine. It can be used to make new proteins or converted into other molecules on this list (8, 9)
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine: When you encounter stress, these molecules are vital for your body’s “fight or flight” response (10).
- Dopamine: This molecule is involved in feelings of pleasure in your brain, as well as forming memories and learning skills (6).
- Helps help wounds and repair skin
- Supports digestive health
- Helps prevent joint pain
- Supports the cardiovascular system
- Contributes to a healthy metabolism and fights inflammation.
Who needs amino acids the most?
Everyone needs a balanced pool of amino acids for optimum health but many people are suffering from amino imbalances because of poor and inconsistent intake of through their diets.
A study from Germany carried out by the DAK has revealed that older people, in particular, are more prone to suffering from malnutrition. “If the body is lacking in the minimum energy and nutrients, the body cannot carry out its bodily and mental functions. Without the necessary vitamins, proteins (amino acids), trace elements and minerals, there is a risk of debilities and metabolic disorders which can have serious consequences.” (2)
Older people are not the only ones who this applies to, for young people can also be affected by the negative consequences of a limited supply of nutrients. These include weight problems, hair loss, skin problems, sleep disorders, mood swings and/or erectile disorders but also arthritis, diabetes, cardiovascular imbalance (high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure) or even menopausal complaints.
Amino acids are critical to almost every function in the human body and studies show they are most effective when all are taken in natural balance, rather than using isolates which are often artificially produced.
The amino acids work more effectively when all are taken, with synergistic effect, and at the correct dose, as is only possible in YTE.
Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
The most remarkable active ingredient is the Fibroblast Growth Factor or FGF.
FGF is responsible for signalling cell restoration, repair, and rejuvenation, key to the proliferation and differentiation of cells and tissues.
FGFs are a family of cell-signalling proteins involved in tissue organ development and acting as systemic circulating molecules of extracellular origin that activate cell surface receptors.
FGFs are well-studied molecules that affect the cellular matrix on the DNA level.
FGF is plentiful in a young human being but dissipates as we grow older.
Interestingly, FGF is released locally upon injury or tissue remodelling.
FGF is not a stem cell therapy but has a “stem cell-like” behaviour. FGF signals the cell or stem cells to repair or restore damaged or ageing cells to the original state..
FGF plays an important role in cell signalling and repair. While FGF is readily available in the human placenta, its availability to the human body diminishes over time and essentially vanishes as we age. Our body is incapable of producing its own FGF so must derive if from food, or go without.
“FibroBlast” (FB) is the basis building block of fibrous tissue including the brain, nervous system, eyes, blood vessels, heart, stomach, skin, liver, kidney, muscle, and bone. The main function of FB is to maintain the structural integrity of connective tissues.
The suffix “Blast” is used in cellular biology to denote a stem cell or a cell in an “activated state of metabolism”.
Growth Factors (FB) are the most common cells of connective tissues in the body.
There are 23 FGFs and Health Evolution products contain clinical therapeutic dose amounts of FGF-2, which is critical in stem cell treatments. (NCBI)
Adult stem cells, when activated, help the body with certain conditions. However, as we age, these cells dissipate.
FGF-2 activates stem cells in the body to repair damaged cells, nerves, muscles, or tissues. This FGF works as a signalling protein molecule, telling the body to maintain and repair damaged or ageing cells, by directing stem cells in the body.
Clinical research at the Faculty of Pharmacy in Andalas University demonstrated affects the regeneration of stem cells in the pancreas and normalisation of insulin production.
TeloMind, AminoBoosters, and AminoB12 each contain the full clinical therapeutic dose of 1600mg YTE.
There is an extra boost of an additional 600mg YTE per serving in AminoSerene.
Ginkgo biloba - also known as the Fossil Tree, Kew Tree, Silver Apricot. The most commonly ingested herb for brain health. Researchers believe Ginkgo biloba extract improves cognitive function promoting good blood circulation in the brain and protecting from neuronal damage. This adaptogen herb is studied and prescribed for a range of problems, including anxiety, Alzheimer's, dementia, glaucoma, memory enhancement, and tinnitus.
L-Arginine - an extra boost of the amino acid L-Arginine, which changes into nitric oxide (NO), the powerful neurotransmitter which helps blood vessels relax and improves circulation. Evidence shows L-Arginine may help improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart, improve symptoms of clogged arteries, chest pain or angina, coronary artery disease, and heartache.
People with major mood disorders have arginine below recommended levels, according to a 2018 study by the University of Eastern Finland.
Inulin - the prebiotic fiber with powerful health benefits. Supports a healthier microbiome and healthy blood lipids.
Inulin is a fiber linked to several health benefits. Your gut bacteria convert inulin and other prebiotics into short-chain fatty acids, which nourish colon cells. Research shows it can improve regularity, improve the balance of intestinal flora, reduce cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels, reduce food intake, and increase weight loss. We only use patented Orafti® Oligofructose inulin chicory root extract for proven plant-based prebiotics.
Rhodiola rosea - an adaptogen herb traditionally used to prevent fatigue and reduce stress. It contains 140 active ingredients, including rosavin and salidroside, responsible for stress reduction, anti-anxiety and energy boosting properties, minimizing cravings from stress eating, improving symptoms of burnout.
Studies on mental fatigue in physicians and military cadets working night duty, and students, showed reduced mental fatigue and improved performance on work-related tasks by 20%, compared to the placebo. The students also experienced improved sleep patterns and increased motivation to study, with exam scores 8% higher than those in the placebo group.
Piper nigrum - Black Pepper Extract, fruit 95% piperine. From Sabinsa® - see https://www.sabinsa.com/products-from-sabinsa/131-bioperine. Assists in brain functioning, boosts nutrient absorption, reduces oxidative stress. We use th patented BioPerine® because it's simply the best form available, clinically tested with several nutrient groups, including fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins amino acids, coenzyme Q10, iron, selenium, and resveratrol. Herbal extracts such as curcumin are also better absorbed when taken with BioPerine®.
Sensoril® Ashwagandha Withania somnifera - reduces stress, improves cognition and memory, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, used in treatment for nervous exhaustion, insomnia, loss of memory. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen which helps your body cope with stress and toxins. Sensoril® Ashwagandha's patented leaf and root composition is simply the best available, with 3 bioactives: Withanolide glycosides, Winthaferin A, Oligosaccharides. See https://natreoninc.com/sensoril. Provides the highest level of bioactive ashwagandha on the market according to Clinical Studies, and is Non-GMO, organic, vegetarian, adaptogenic, nootropic providing significant performance health benefits.
Vitamin B Complex - for healthy hair, skin, and nerves, slows brain shrinkage, helps “brain fog” and anxiety. Without B-group vitamins, the body lacks energy because the Vitamin B Complex helps the body to use food as fuel, and helps cells to multiply by making new DNA. Deficiency symptoms include confusion, irritability, anxiety, dementia, dermatitis, fatigue, inflammation, insomnia, lethargy, muscle weakness, nervous tingling, poor coordination, hyper-sensitivity.
You need ALL the B vitamins in the correct balance, as provided in AminoSerene, including:
B1 Thiamin - an essential nutrient that all tissues of the body need to function properly. Thiamine was the first B vitamin that scientists discovered. This is why its name carries the number 1. Like the other B vitamins, thiamine is water-soluble and helps the body turn food into energy. In particular, the body needs thiamine to make adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This is a molecule that transports energy within cells.
B2 Riboflavin - involved in many processes in the body and necessary for normal cell growth and function, the proper development of many things in the body including the skin, lining of the digestive tract, blood cells, and brain function.
Vitamin B2 is prescribed for various types of cancer and for migraine heacches, acne, muscle cramps, burning feet, syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, and blood disorders such as congenital methemoglobinemia and red blood cell aplasia, and for eye conditions including eye fatigue, cataracts, and glaucoma. Is said to maintain healthy hair, skin, nails, slow aging, useful for canker sores, multiple sclerosis, memory loss including Alzheimer’s disease, high blood pressure, liver disease, and sickle cell anemia.
B3 Niacin - important for general good health and said to improve cholesterol levels.
B5 Pantothenic acid - affects every important aspect of health and performs a wide variety of functions in our body, including the production of neurotransmitters in the brain, the fabrication of steroids, and the extraction of fats, proteins, and other vital nutrients from food. Benefits are said to include the alleviation of conditions like asthma, hair loss, allergies, stress and anxiety, respiratory disorders, and heart problems. It is also said to help support immunity, reduce osteoarthritis and signs of aging, increase resistance to various types of infections, stimulates physical growth, and manage skin disorders.
B6 - your body cannot produce vitamin B6 and adequate amounts are important for optimal health and may even prevent and treat chronic diseases. May improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression playing an important role in mood regulation.
This is partly because this vitamin is necessary for creating neurotransmitters that regulate emotions, including serotonin, dopamine, and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). May also play a role in decreasing high blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine, which have been linked to depression and other psychiatric issues. Several studies have shown that depressive symptoms are associated with low blood levels and intakes of vitamin B6, especially in older adults who are at high risk for B vitamin deficiency , May promote brain health and reduce Alzheimer’s, may prevent and treat anemia, may be useful in treating symptoms of PMS, help nausea, prevent clogged arteries and reduce heart disease risk, may help eye health, may help inflammation.
B12 - but not any B12. We use the purest most bioavailable form of B12, MecobalActive® by Ferrer Health Tech. Defends against anaemia and neuro-physical discomfort, helps metabolic health and quality of life, regulates blood cells, promotes healthy immune system, prevents toxic reactions of free radicals, promotes cognitive function and helps avoid decline, helps non-specific pain and discomfort, MecobalActive™ has the cleanest profile and lowest impurities of all B12.
The B vitamins are more effective when the entire complex is taken at the correct dose, as is included in AminoSerene.
Many people today suffer from overwhelm, high stress or anxiety.Going through wild ups and downs coping with life's daily pressures
What most people don't see is that these highs and lows are the reason a lot of people give up their dreams and goals.
It's from high cortisol levels. And it's not your fault
We are constantly bombarded with pressures from work and business, family, social media, TV and our society. These “stressors” cause this chemical, cortisol, to overwhelm your brain and body
What if there was a secret to lower your stress and cortisol levels? And how do we make that secret work for us?
To find a state of natural balance as nature intended?
Where you can cope with life without feeling overwhelmed
Where you can harness more of your body’s energy, and start living your dreams and hitting your goals
And without filling your mind or body with garbage, artificial chemicals, carbs or sugars
Now, for the first time ever, that's made possible with the ULTIMATE HEALTH AND IMMUNITY 30 DAY SYSTEM. The revolutionary all-natural 35 ingredient supplement system for your lifestyle.
So you can unlock your true potential, wake up your willpower, regain your energy and control.
Verified completely natural unique ingredients with no artificial chemicals, so you know exactly what you’re putting in your body
The Health Evolution family grows larger and larger every single day as people realise how much more they can be getting out of their lives. With real results for people just like you all across the world. And the Health Evolution guarantee is this:
If you are in that fraction of a percent group of people who do not see a result, you'll get your money back, with our 60 day money back guarantee. Yes, we've increased the guarantee period from 30 days to 60 days.
That's the Health Evolution iron-clad guarantee
You deserve the life you want and every day that goes by is an opportunity for you to achieve your goals and live your life free from overwhelming stress, with all-natural energy.
So don’t sedate yourself or flatline your personality with pharmaceuticals or cheap, empty supplements.
If you're ready to take back control, live your best life and feel full of energy ...
With clarity of mind and body …
And if you want to hit your health, family, work and business goals sooner instead of "one day" ...
Get your Ultimate Health and Immunity 30 Day System completely risk-free.
Discover how simple it is to use the Ultimate Health and Immunity System, with these small, easy to swallow capsules every day.
Discover what it’s like as your mind and body feel stronger, more energised and more relaxed almost straight away.
You'll get all the benefits: more mental clarity, supported immunity, more energy, lower stress levels, improved stamina and renewed vigour.
The real you.
So do you want to know what it feels like to have your Health Evolution and wake up your willpower?
Get your Ultimate Health and Immunity 30 Day System here
1. Erdmann, R. & Jones , M., (1987) The Amino Revolution, First Fireside Edition, p2.
2. DAK-Studie: Immer mehr Senioren mit Mangelernährung in Klinik, Hamburger Abendblatt (Dezember 2011)
3. Amino Acid Studies Org
4. Uwe Gröber, Mikronährstoffe: Metabolic Tuning, 3. Aufl., S. 327 ff.”
5. Sulochana et al., “Insulin receptor tyrosine kinase activity in monocytes of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients receiving oral L-lysine”, Indinan Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2001, 38 (S) 331-334″
6. Burgerstein et al, “Handbuch Nährstoffe”, 12. Aufl., 2012, S. 268″
7. Soeken, K.L., Lee, W.L., Bausell, R.B., Agelli, M. & Berman, B.M. (2002) Safety and efficacy of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) for osteoarthritis, Journal of Family Practice, Volume 51, (pp. 425-430)
8. Haneke, E. & Baran, R. (2011) Micronutrients for Hair and Nails, Nutrition for healthy skin, Volume 2, (pp. 149-163)
9. Cichoz-Lach H. et al.: The effects of L-tryptophan and melatonin on selected biochemical parameters in patients with steatohepatits; J Physol Pharmacol 2010 Oct; 61(5): 577-580″
10. Fitzgerald P et al.: Tryptophan catabolism in females with irritable bowel syndrome: relationship to interferon-gamma, severity of symptoms and psychiatric co-morbidity; Neurogastroenterol Motil 2008 Sep 17″
11. Roiser JP, Levy J, Fromm SJ, Nugent AC, Talagala SL, Hasler G, Henn FA, Sahakian BJ, Drevets WC. The effects of tryptophan depletion on neural responses to emotional words in remitted depression. Biol Psychiatry. 2009 Sep 1;66(5):441-50. Epub 2009 Jun 17″
12. Shiga H. et al: Amino acid therapy for hypertrophy of the prostate; Hinyokika Kiyo 2008; S. 625-632
13. Brennan L, Shine A, Hewage C, Malthouse JP, Brindle KM, McClenaghan N, Flatt PR, Newsholme P. A nuclear magnetic resonance-based demonstration of substantial oxidative L-alanine metabolism and L-alanine-enhanced glucose metabolism in a clonal pancreatic beta-cell line: metabolism of L-alanine is important to the regulation of insulin secretion. Diabetes. 2002 Jun; 51(6):1714-21
14. Baines M et al.: The Association between cysteine, bone turnover, an low bone mass; Calcif Tissu Int. 2007
15. Tuttle KR et al.: Dietary amino acids and blood pressure: A cohort study of patients with cardiovascular disease; AM J Kidney Dis, 2012 Feb 28″
16. Makoto Watanabe et al.: Consequences of low plasma histidine in chronic kidney disease patients: associations with inflammation, oxidative stress, and mortality; American Journal of Clinical Nutrition; Vol. 87. No. 6, 1860-1866, June 2008
17. Prasad As et al,: Duration of symptoms and plasma cytokine levels in patients with the common cold treated with zinc acetate. Ann Intern Med. 2000; 133
18. Sugino et al.: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19083482
21. Cystine - University of Utah