Is 2016 your year to truly Live Like It's Heaven On Earth?
It is possible. It's up to you.
Like you, I'm so tired to the cruelty and chaos in the world. Overwhelmed by the marketing and spin.
When I started in business, a long time ago now, I truly believed that companies put their customers first. Always looking to do the right thing, making products and services the very best they can be.
Sadly, I know now that's rarely the case.
So when I couldn't find what was wanted, I've created companies to craft the right solutions.
From theme parks to holiday accommodation, catering to complementary health, chakra balancing to meridian energising, oil pulling solutions and amino acid supplements, bioresonance and vibrational frequency.
What are my requirements for a Health Evolution Project product?
- 100% pure, clean and natural
- No parabens, PEGs or phthalates
- No sulphates or silicones
- No mineral oil
- No glycols
- No DEA or TEA
- Gluten free
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan and cruelty-free with no animal testing by us or our suppliers
- Sourced from organic suppliers
- Packaged by ethical, environmentally sound manufacturers
- Using current, proven science
- Working with ethical, independent biochemists, dental and medical professionals
- In the case of supplements, always using the right dose
- Working with great people
- Giving back to the community
- In short, "Humanity Plus" not "Humanity Minus"
I believe we shouldn't have to read labels to check something's ethical, sustainable and cruelty-free. It should be the other way around: companies using artificial ingredients and polluting practices should have to declare it on their products and services. Now THAT would be interesting!
Till that day, there's the Health Evolution Project.
Like to suggest something else for us to include? Get in touch.
Sound like the way you want to live too? Drop us a message here with your best email and let's talk.
Life's short. Live like it's heaven on earth.
Angela Wright, Founder, The Health Evolution Project